P E O N I E S!!!
In this flower workshop, you'll learn:
- How to help Peonies open quickly (and what not to do, too!).
- What happens to Peonies in the vase!
- How to create an asymmetrical design using just beautiful Peonies....no other flowers or greenery needed!
What's included in this lesson:
- 6 videos
- All about Peonies PDF you can download!
- PDF Supplies list of the lesson
- Step-by-step instructions so you never have to rewind or get lost!
How to enroll:
To take this class, please enroll in Flower Arranging Fridays Forever and you can access this lesson a all our past Flower Arranging Fridays Courses!
Hi, We are Kit & Casey
Kit & Casey are entrepreneurial sisters and moms with kids in the local public schools of the South Bay of Los Angeles. We started our business 20 years ago out of our homes and have occupied a 4,500 square-foot warehouse and studio space in Torrance for the last decade. We have appeared on national television shows, been featured in the major magazines including Sunset and Florists' Review and major newspapers including the Los Angeles Times, Washington Post and The New York Times for our floral design work and are sought after public speakers in the floral and wedding industry. We have been teaching floral design classes since we founded our business and are the “Art of Floral Design” contracted instructors for The Huntington Library, Art Museum and Botanical Garden education program for the last 13 years. We have taught thousands of adults and hundreds of children in the art of floral design. Flower Duet is a proud members of SlowFlowers.com to help promote locally grown flowers everywhere, but especially in our home state of California.